Learn the Four Minds of a Warrior
* Mushin - Mind of No Mind - Flow
* ShoShin - Beginners Mind - Always Learning
* FudoShin - Immovable Mind - Grit and Perseverance
* ZanShin - Extended Mind - Power Continues
1. Genchi Genbutsu - Observe without Judgement
2. Hoshin - Goal Alignment
3. Kaizen - Continuous Improvement
4. Hansei - Reflection
Athletes and anyone interested in Peak Performance benefit from working with Paul. He tailors and details the plan to fit each person individually.
Paul works with people in person, over the phone and video conferencing.
Paul is a karate competitor who has won six consecutive AAU National Championships and is a World Champion. He blends sport psychology with the warrior mindset to help his athletes perform at their peak.
Paul has worked with professionals and Olympians. He also enjoys working with younger serious minded athletes who are focused on performing at their very best.
Athletes that have a warrior mindset are focused under pressure. They achieve peak performance in sports and are consistent. Paul Sweetow is a world champion karate athlete, national team coach and teaches sport psychology to his athletes. He continues to compete at the highest levels himself and walks his talk.